The Fault in Our Stars - the highly anticipated movie adaptation of John Green's novel of the same name about two teenagers who meet in a cancer support group and fall in love, will be released in the UK on 20 June.
Shailene Woodley stars as Hazel Lancaster, a 16-year-old with thyroid cancer, while Ansel Elgort plays Augustus, a former basketball player and amputee.
The upcoming romantic drama-comedy directed by Josh Boone, is filled with quotes about love and faith, which will make you cry without even you knowing it.
During a Yahoo press conference earlier this month, Green revealed that he cried the most on the film set.
"I cried a lot. I cried almost everyday," he said. "I cried because it was really overwhelming to me that all these really talented people were bringing so much passion and so much talent to the story that I'd written and giving it a new life."
Scroll down to take a look at Top Ten Beautiful Quotes from the Book.
- "Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
- "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
- "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."
- "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things."
- "The world is not a wish granting factory."
- "I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."
- "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you."
- "I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence."
- "That's the thing about pain," Augustus said, and then glanced back at me. "It demands to be felt."
- "But I believe in true love, you know? I don't believe that everybody gets to keep their eyes or not get sick or whatever, but everybody should have true love, and it should last at least as long as your life does."