- Employee shows revenge is a beverage best served cold after striking back at office milk thief
- Prince Harry fulfils Princess Diana's legacy with Elton John at 21st International AIDS Conference
- Pavarotti's family urges Donald Trump to stop using Nessun Dorma aria during rallies
- Manchester United: Jose Mourinho insists Rooney has an important role at Old Trafford
- I'm a Muslim-Jewish-Christian Londoner. Where do I belong?
David Sim is the Picture Editor at International Business Times UK. His responsibilities include managing the website's image gallery content and producing captivating photo reports on global news events. Prior to joining IBT, David was the Telegraph's Online Picture Editor for several years.
As well as being responsible for creating online picture galleries David is an accomplished Photo Journalist. David covers a broad range of emotive topics, from the ravages of war and child slave labour, to the uplifting heights of human achievement, and the beauty of nature in between.
You can follow David on Instagram @davidsim
Follow : @davidsim
- Frankfurt wants to lure banks away from London but it won't be easy
- Philip Hammond could reset Britain's economic policy in Autumn Statement
- Equity investors should be bold, use 'bottom up' approach post-Brexit, says veteran analyst
- Commodities round-up: Oil futures plunge by more than 1.6% on dire UK data