- Son of Gambia's President-elected mauled to death by dog
- Australian Open 2017: How to watch live on TV and online in the UK and abroad
- Catching a terrorist: The top secret team who hunted Jihadi John
- How to buy U2 tour tickets in celebration of The Joshua Tree album's 30th anniversary
- Blue Monday isn't the most depressing day of the year – bogus science trivialises mental health problems
Articles by David Sim
David Sim is the Picture Editor at International Business Times UK. His responsibilities include managing the website's image gallery content and producing captivating photo reports on global news events. Prior to joining IBT, David was the Telegraph's Online Picture Editor for several years.
As well as being responsible for creating online picture galleries David is an accomplished Photo Journalist. David covers a broad range of emotive topics, from the ravages of war and child slave labour, to the uplifting heights of human achievement, and the beauty of nature in between.
You can follow David on Instagram @davidsim
Follow : @davidsim
- London luxury shopping gallery Burlington Arcade is put up for sale
- BT plans crackdown on cold callers as it launches technology to block nuisance calls
- UK merger and acquisition deal value may fall to $125bn in 2017
- Eurozone bailout chief warns Brexit will have a much bigger impact on UK than on EU