- Mentally ill transgender man Kayden Clarke shot and killed by Arizona police
- Jeremy Hunt accuses the BMA of being 'totally irresponsible' ahead of junior doctors' strike
- Julian Assange: UN decision reveals European democracies' disdain for law
- Female genital mutilation is something that can and will end, but only by talking about it
- Syria Conflict: Bashar al-Assad's foreign minister warns Saudi troops will 'return in coffins'
Shane Croucher writes features for International Business Times UK. Before attaining his journalism degree from the University of Lincoln, Shane worked for Lloyds and Citigroup. When not working, he can be found eating his way around London's food markets, indulging his interest in history, or guzzling some decent booze down the pub.
Follow : @shanecroucher