Shane Croucher covers business, economics and finance for International Business Times UK, which he joined in November 2011. Before getting his journalism degree from the University of Lincoln, Shane worked for Lloyds and Citigroup. When not working, he can be found eating his way around London's food markets, indulging his interest in history, or guzzling some decent booze down the pub. Shane can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter: @shanecroucher.
Scotland Independence Results: UK Markets Must Not Get Cocky Because Big Political Challenges Lie Ahead
- Milan Fashion Week 2014: Moschino's Colourful Barbie Doll-Inspired Spring Summer 2015 Collection
- Koh Tao, Thailand: Hannah Witheridge 'Not Raped' and David Miller 'Struggled' Before He Died
- Oil Futures Rise Amid Oversupply Fears and US Dollar Rally
- Oracle: World's Fifth Richest Man Larry Ellison Resigns as CEO
- Bill Gates Eyes Thinnest Condom Challenge as China and Japan Fight Over Record