- New look €20 note unveiled by ECB in Frankfurt
- DeepMind develops first AI capable of learning tasks independently
- Iraq: Isis take sledgehammers to priceless Assyrian artefacts at Mosul museum [VIDEO]
- Scan reveals mummified Buddhist master in Chinese statue
- Nick Leeson: No lessons learnt from banking scandals
Shane Croucher writes features for International Business Times UK, which he joined in November 2011. Before getting his journalism degree from the University of Lincoln, Shane worked for Lloyds and Citigroup. When not working, he can be found eating his way around London's food markets, indulging his interest in history, or guzzling some decent booze down the pub. Shane can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter: @shanecroucher.
Follow : @shanecroucher