- Saudi's Naimi expects oil market to balance and prices to stabilise
- McDonald's to stop purchasing chickens raised with antibiotics used to fight human infections
- Isis Twitter account 'weeds': Up to 90,000 spreading jihadi propaganda in 2014
- Turkish lira falls to new record low against dollar
- England retain Mike Brown in Six Nations training squad after concussion recovery
Lydia is a feature writer for the International Business Times UK. She has previously written for the Guardian, the Huffington Post, the Daily Mirror, the Telegraph and various magazines, including GQ and Esquire.
Follow : @Lyd