Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg will take pole for the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix while his teammate Lewis Hamilton will start from the last position due to an engine fire at Hungaroring.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 1pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 5:10pm BST on BBC One.
During Q1, Hamilton was forced to withdraw as a fuel leak led to an engine fire. It is for the second consecutive time the British driver will start the race from the last position. However, the Mercedes driver managed a third place finish in Germany after starting from the 20<sup>th position.
Meanwhile, Rosberg was in fine form during Q2 and made it into Q3. Light rains just after the start of Q3 saw the Championship leader move away from the track in the first turn before McLaren's Kevin Magnussen crashed out of the qualifying – only to start Sunday's race from the 10<sup>th spot.
The qualifying had to restart after Magnussen's crash. During this, Williams's Valtteri Bottas clocked the fastest lap, only to lose it to defending champion and Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel. However, Vettel lost pole to his compatriot as Rosberg clocked the fastest lap to take pole.
Vettel will start the Hungarian Grand Prix from the second spot, while Bottas was third. Meanwhile, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is fourth while an error from Ferrari saw Kimi Raikkonen get knocked out of Q1, leaving him to start Sunday's race from the 17<sup>th position.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Hungaroring:
1. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:22.715s
2. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:23.201s
3. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:23.354s
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:23.391s
5. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:23.909s
6. Felipe Massa (Bra) Williams 1:24.223s
7. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:24.249s
8. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 1:24.720s
9. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India 1:24.775s
10. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren No time