Four people including a teenager have been taken to hospital after a "chemical incident" at a secondary school in Hampshire.
Firefighters and ambulances were called to Warblington School in Havant shortly before 10am on Thursday (1 November) following reports of a mysterious chemical smell.
Three adults and a pupil were taken to hospital as a precaution, while students in classrooms were evacuated to the school's sports hall before being sent home.
In a statement later posted on its website, the school said that "the source of the smell has been located and engineers are on site to resolve the issue".
It did not reveal what the cause of the incident was, but said the school will reopen as usual on Friday.
Some parents said on social media they had been told the incident was a suspected gas leak.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said five fire crews were sent to the scene, adding: "The area was ventilated and two sets of breathing apparatus were used."
Warblington School is a mixed comprehensive for pupils aged 11 to 16 serving Havant and the surrounding area.