Marc Marquez took his 12th pole of the season as the Honda star starts the 2014 Australian MotoGP Grand Prix from the front at Philip Island on Sunday.
Where to Watch Race Live
The live coverage of the race starts at 6am BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Marquez equalled Casey Stoner's record of most poles in a season after clocking the fastest time during Saturday's qualifying. Last year, the world champion was disqualified from the race after he failed to stop for the mandatory bike change.
The 21-year-old Spaniard will be looking to set the record straight by winning the race at Philip Island. He clocked a time of 1:28.408s. British star and Ducati rider Cal Crutchlow was 0.234s behind him in the second place.
Yamaha rider and the Motul Grand Prix of Japan winner Jorge Lorenzo will start from the third spot. He and Crutchlow will lock horns with Marquez for the front row for the Australian Grand Prix.
Marquez's Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa will start Sunday's race from the fifth place while Yamaha star Valentino Rossi managed to finish in the top 10 and will start from the eight spot.
Top 10 MotoGP Qualifying Times from Philip Island:
1. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:28.408s
2. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) Ducati 1:28.642s
3. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 1:28.650s
4. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 1:28.656s
5. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:28.675s
6. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Forward 1:28.866s
7. Andrea Iannone (Ita) Pramac 1:28.887s
8. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:28.956s
9. Pol Espargaro (Esp) Tech 3 1:28.968s
10. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:29.088s