"Britain's Got Talent" (BGT) judge Simon Cowell is on an honesty-spree and has been letting quite a few secrets out of his closet recently. Those he missed out on airing, have been revealed by others.
Hours after he spoke about his "secret affair" with co-judge Dannii Minogue and how he shared "nights of passion" with her, more of his lifestyle has been revealed.
The culprit, in this instance, is an unauthorised biography, titled "Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell".
Here are ten things you probably did not know about Cowell...
1. According to China Daily, Cowell uses only black-coloured toilet paper.
2. He splurges £3,000 a week on flowers.
3. Cowell has an illusion gadget installed at his £20 million home, which makes it look like he is walking on water, according to The Sun.
4. He gifted ex-fiancé (and make-up artist) Mezghan Hussainy a £5 million house, as a parting token of affection.
5. Co-judge Sharon Osbourne told the Mirror Simon was dating three women at the time he was engaged to Hussainy.
"I'm not Simon's mother - I don't give a toss who he f***s. That's none of my business. I think Simon thought he'd have complete control over this book. But how dare he bring me into it now? I don't want to be dragged into his little world of debauchery, thank you very much. I get on absolutely fine with Simon - and he will be fine - but I am p****d off to be brought into it all again," she said.
6. Cowell enjoys a Botox session (twice a year), regular colonic irrigation and intravenous vitamin injections to keep him looking young, the Belfast Telegraph reports.
7. He also enjoys massages, chest waxes, wears tooth caps and dyes his hair.
8. He has "life-enhancing" fresh fruit air freighted to him and drinks two smoothies every day, made from exotic plants.
9. Cowell never travels without two large suitcases packed with potions, eye drops, face creams, bath salts, lotions and shampoo.
10. Osbourne alleges Cowell is a victim of "small p***s syndrome".