- Ragnar Klavan nets a dramatic late winner as much-changed Liverpool - without injured duo Mohamed Salah and Philippe Coutinho - defeat Burnley to move level on points with third-place Manchester United and six clear of fifth
- Estonian centre-back nods home from point-blank range in the fourth minute of second-half stoppage-time after Johann Gudmundsson cancels out Sadio Mane's superb strike
- The Reds are now undefeated in 13 top-flight games and 16 across all competitions
- Riyad Mahrez, Islam Slimani and Marc Albrighton all notch second-half goals as Leicester end Huddersfield's unbeaten streak and record their first win in five matches
- Ayoze Perez secures a crucial victory for Newcastle over fellow strugglers Stoke to heap more pressure on Mark Hughes, who made several changes to his starting XI for Saturday's heavy defeat at Chelsea in preparation for this match
- Earlier: Brighton 2-2 Bournemouth
- 17.30: Everton vs Manchester United
Little time to dwell on that late drama at Turf Moor as we switch our attentions to Goodison Park for the late kick-off between Everton and Manchester United.
We hope you can stay with IBTimes UK for that one.
Burnley 1-2 Liverpool
Leicester 3-0 Huddersfield
Stoke 0-1 Newcastle
Joel Matip comes on for the final few seconds. Oxlade-Chamberlain is the man to make way.
Fabulous late drama at Turf Moor as Liverpool notch what will surely be the winning goal.
After Bardsley fouls Can, a free-kick is headed across goal by Lovren and Klavan gets the final touch from point-blank range.
Who said there was an issue with Klopp's centre-backs?!
Goal: Burnley 1-2 Liverpool (Ragnar Klavan)
Albrighton wraps up a comfortable win for Leicester in second-half stoppage-time.
Goal: Leicester 3-0 Huddersfield (Marc Albrighton)
Four minutes of added time signalled. Will we have a late winner?
Burnley's hard work pays off as they snatch an equaliser in the 87th minute.
Taylor does well to squeeze in a cross from the left and Vokes gets away from Klavan to win the crucial flick-on that allows Gudmundsson to nod home at the back post.
Goal: Burnley 1-1 Liverpool (Johann Gudmundsson)
A third striker enters the fray for Burnley as Nahki Wells replaces Arfield. James Milner is also on for Lallana.
Pope throws out a strong hand to deny Oxlade-Chamberlain before Mignolet keeps out a low header from Vokes.
Barnes shoots wide before glancing a header beyond the far post.
Burnley pushing for an equaliser as we prepare to enter the final five minutes.
Liverpool search for the second goal that would surely put this game beyond Burnley.
They win a couple of corners in quick succession before Pope pushes away a brilliant strike from Alexander-Arnold.
Lovren and Mee both head wide.
Newcastle finally take the initiative at Stoke as Perez finishes from six yards out after positive work down the right from Murphy.
The pressure continues to mount on Mark Hughes.
Goal: Stoke 0-1 Newcastle (Ayoze Perez)
An attacking change apiece as Dyche withdraws Hendrick in favour of Sam Vokes and Klopp replaces goalscorer Mane with Roberto Firmino.
Defour attempts to answer back for Burnley with a low drive across the wet turf that is well held by Mignolet.
Wijnaldum then shoots over for Liverpool.
Slimani doubles Leicester's advantage at the King Power, collecting a pass from Mahrez and dinking the ball over Jonas Lossl.
Huddersfield now have a mountain to climb.
Goal: Leicester 2-0 Huddersfield (Islam Slimani)
A goal out of virtually nothing for Liverpool as Mane collects Alexander-Arnold's deflected cross just inside the Burnley box and spins before beating Pope with a tremendous strike.
Goal: Burnley 0-1 Liverpool (Sadio Mane)
Still goalless at Burnley as we approach the hour mark...