The opening days of the 2012 Formula 1 World Championship have proven to be quite good for McLaren, who dominated top spots on the practice grid on Saturday afternoon's final Free Practice session.
However, all was not well further down the pit lane, where Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel and Mercedes' Michael Schumacher both finished with their cars stuck in the gravel.
At the end of the session, Lewis Hamilton was fastest with 1:25.681 and Romain Grosjean was second with 1:25.780. Vettel's team mate, Mark Webber was third with 1:25.900 and Button fourth with 1:25.906.
Schumacher ended up sixth on 1:26.078, having spun off at Turn 9. Vettel lapped seventh with 1:26.211 before going off backwards in Turn 6.
Top Ten Times:
1. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren-Mercedes - 1:25.681 (18 laps)
2. Romain Grosjean, Lotus-Renault - 1:25.758 (21 laps)
3. Mark Webber, Red Bull Racing-Renault - 1:25.900 (20 laps)
4. Jenson Button, McLaren-Mercedes - 1:25.906 (17 laps)
5. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes - 1:25.929 (23 laps)
6. Michael Schumacher, Mercedes - 1:26.078 (14 laps)
7. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull Racing-Renault - 1:26.211 (12 laps)
8. Pastor Maldonado, Williams-Renault - 1:26.470 (17 laps)
9. Sergio Perez, Sauber-Ferrari - 1:26.632 (20 laps)
10. Daniel Ricciardo, STR-Ferrari - 1:26.723 (17 laps)
For the rest of the times, click here...