Miss Universe Organization has announced the names of celebrities who will judge the 63rd annual Miss Universe competition.
The Miss Universe 2014 pageant is scheduled to take place at the Trump National Doral, Miami in Florida on 25 January.
As the contestants have arrived to take part in the beauty pageant, the revelation of celebrity judges has added to the excitement of the pageant.
The first group of celebrities to join the Miss Universe judging panel, who will help select the next holder of the coveted title, includes:
- Manny Pacquiao, Fighter of the Decade, eight-division world boxing champion and Filipino Congressman
- Kristin Cavallari, TV host and shoe designer
- William Levy, TV and film actor who was previously named People En Espanol's Sexiest Man Alive
- Lisa Vanderpump, star of the hit show, Vanderpump Rules and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Louise Roe, fashion journalist, author, host of Plain Jane on MTV International and the upcoming TLC fashion series, Style By Jury
More celebrity judges' names will be disclosed in the coming days.
Preparations are in full swing in Doral, which is hosting such an event as a beauty pageant for the first time.
This year, the pageant will also introduce a new crown, created by Diamonds International Corporation (D.I.C), which would "capture the elegance, poise and beauty of the titleholders."
A total of 88 contestants have descended on the city to compete for the new DIC crown. Miss Universe 2014 will be crowned by the current titleholder, Gabriela Isler of Venezuela.
The pageant will be aired live on NBC at 8pm ET on 25 January (1am GMT on 26 January).