Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso was the fastest during Free Practice 2 of the 2014 Aragon MotoGP Grand Prix at MotorLand Aragon on Friday.
Where to Watch Live
The third practice session starts at 8am BST. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Aragon Republic Grand Prix starts at 11am BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Dovizioso was the seventh fastest during the first practice session of the Aragon Grand Prix. However, the Italian rider clocked the fastest time of the on the day as he impressed in Free Practice 2 after he clocked a time of 1:48.285s to finish Friday's session on top.
The defending champion and championship leader Marc Marquez was 0.043s behind Dovizioso in the second spot. The Spaniard's compatriot and Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa is behind him in the third place.
Pramac's Andrea Iannone was fourth while Forward rider Aleix Espargaro took the fifth spot with a time of 1:48.938s. Yamaha duo Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi managed to finish Friday's final session in the top ten as they were seventh and 10th respectively in Free Practice 2.
Top 10 MotoGP Free Practice 2 Times from MotorLand Aragon:
1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:48.285s
2. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:48.328s
3. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:48.734s
4. Andrea Iannone (Ita) Pramac 1:48.747s
5. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Forward 1:48.938s
6. Pol Espargaro (Esp) Tech 3 1:48.966s
7. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 1:48.969s
8. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR 1:49.002s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 1:49.011s
10. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:49.312s