Women's Day is around the corner. A day to celebrate the spirit of womanhood and identify the contributions of women to society. It is sometimes a day to remember her existence, while at other times, a day to be proud of her.
The following quotes are inspirational phrases, about women, by famous people...
1. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
2. A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty.
Ayn Rand, Novelist
3. Thinking men cannot be ruled.
Loretta Young, American Actress
4. A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself.
5. The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.
6. I love women. They're the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that's fine.
7. A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.
8. Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.
9. I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.
10. The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.