A number of Baketime Ltd products have been recalled because they were manufactured in "unhygienic conditions" and "may have been subject to pest contamination". The Baketime Ltd branded biscuits, snacks and confectionery are sold by Aldi, Asvina, Booker and LBV.
According to the Food Standards Agency, the recall is on a "precautionary basis" as "all batches of the products listed below are being recalled as they may have been subject to pest contamination." Baketime has also put up notices in stores affected by the recall to notify customers.
Customers who have purchases any of the products listed below can bring them back to the store they bought it from for a full refund, the products should not be eaten.
- Aldi Cheese Thins (10% Cheese) – L16026, L16027, L16055, L16056, L16057, L16073, L16074, L16075
- Aldi Cheese Bakes – L16026, L16027, L16032, L16033, L16039, L16040, L16046, L16047, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066, L16067, L16073
- Aldi Oddbites Cheese – L16060
- Aldi Oddbites Salt and Vinegar – L16061
- Aldi Oddbites Smoky Bacon – L16061
- Aldi Ginger Nuts – L16047, L16048, L16061, L16062, L16068, L16069
- Bestway Mini All Butter Shortbread L16034
- Bestway Mini Brownies L16035
- Bestway Mini Cheese Thins L16032, L16033
- Bestway Mini Choc Chip Cookies L16035
- Happy Shopper Cheese Thins L16026, L16027, L16032, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066
- Happy Shopper Fudge Brownies L16041
- Happy Shopper Choc Chip Cookies L16041
- LBV Potato Bakes Korma L16034
- LBV Potato Bakes Mild Thai L16034
- LBV Strawberry and Vanilla Biscotti L16027