Dereck Chisora and Vitali Klitschko's match
WBC heavyweight Champion Vitali Klitschko of Ukraine, left, fights with challenger Dereck Chisora of Britain during their WBC heavyweight title boxing bout at the Olympic hall in Munich, Germany , Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012. Press Association

British heavyweight boxers Dereck Chisora and David Haye were involved in a nasty brawl during a press conference, on February 17, following Chisora's world-title loss to WBC champion Vitali Klitschko at the Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany.

Chisora, after losing a brave 12-round fight, allegedly mocked Haye at the post-fight press conference for his last year's defeat against Wladimir Klitschko (Klitschko's brother).

"David, you and me can get it on in London. Be quiet. David Haye is an embarrassment. Sky Sports don't do Box Office because of David Haye. He messed up Box Office for all the young fighters and I'm going to give him two slaps for that," the Daily Mail quoted Chisora as saying.

"If David Haye is a fighter he should fight me. Let's fight, me and you. David, how's your toe?" Chisora added, referring to the toe injury that Haye blamed for his title losing defeat to Klitschko

Haye replied saying "three losses in a row," signifying Chisora's last three losses against Tyson Fury, Robert Helenius and Klitschko.

Chisora then dared Hayes to say that to his face and left the stage to confront him.

After that, all hell broke loose as the two men threw themselves at each other, hitting many bystanders in the process.

Don Charles, Chisora's trainer, was then seen violently exchanging punches with Haye, who moments later hurled a camera tripod at him, which went on to strike Adam Booth (Chisora's manager) instead.

Chisora, who reappeared with a bottle in his hand, was immediately stopped by the security.

The chaotic brawl finally cooled off after police forces entered the scene, although no one was seriously injured, Booth did managed to get a nasty cut on his forehead.

Chisora and his crew eventually left the arena as Police refused to comment if an official had been taken against the two Londoners.