The 2014 Austrian Grand Prix saw Williams' driver Felipe Massa take pole for the first time in six years as the Brazilian will start Sunday's race from front at the Red Bull Ring.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 1pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights on Monday at 7:30pm BST on BBC One.
For the first time this season, Mercedes lost pole as either Nico Rosberg or Lewis Hamilton managed to start every race from the front. The Championship leader was the fastest in the second part of the qualifying, with Williams' drivers just behind him by 0.1s.
Rosberg's error saw Massa take advantage as he took his first pole in over half a decade to start the Austrian Grand Prix from the front. Williams' Brazilian driver clocked a time of 1:08.759s, while his teammate Valtteri Bottas is second, as the Finnish driver was 0.087s behind Massa.
The German driver managed to finish third. Meanwhile, his teammate Hamilton also made an error and ran wide, forcing his first run to be discounted. In the second run, the British driver spun, which saw him finish ninth in Saturday's qualifying.
Fernando Alonso with his Ferrari will start from fourth with a time of 1:09.285s. The Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo was fifth, while Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen managed to finish in the top ten. The Finnish driver was eighth with a time of 1:10.795s.
Top 10 Results of the Qualifying Session from the Red Bull Ring:
1. Felipe Massa (Bra) Williams 1:08.759s
2. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:08.846s
3. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:08.944s
4. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:09.285s
5. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:09.466s
6. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:09.515s
7. Daniil Kvyat (Rus) Toro Rosso 1:09.619s
8. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:10.795s
9. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes No time
10. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India No time