The most detailed and revealing interview about Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice has surfaced online.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice producer Charles Roven opened up for the first time, about the film, to The Hollywood Reporter and dished out some interesting details on the eagerly-awaited superhero film.
Some of the key revelations from the interview: (via Batman-news)
- Wonder Woman is a demigod. Her father was Zeus.
- Ben Affleck was the first actor they went to. He was their first choice.
- They wanted a very mature Batman and an actor with a big stature. Ben Affleck is 6′ 3″ or 6′ 4″. They wanted Batman to tower over Superman. They wanted Superman to have to look up to Batman.
- Bruce Wayne is a much more social animal. Batman is an extremely rough guy. Very, very, very rough.
- The Dark Knight trilogy director Christopher Nolan and his wife Emma Thomas are still executive producers on Batman v Superman. Nolan was involved in the casting of Ben Affleck as Batman.
- Other DC superhero films are currently being developed by Warner Bros studio.
- Man of Steel was made with the idea of expanding the universe and creating a world with other superheroes.
Watch the interview below: