Cian Healy's potential tour ending leg injury marred the British and Irish Lions' second warm-up win against Western Force in Perth.

The Irish prop, who earlier escaped an allegation of biting Force scrum-half Brett Sheehan, fell awkwardly following a tackle from Angus Cottrell in the first half and was subsequently stretchered from the field.

Healy will undergo a scan on his left ankle before a decision is made on his continued participation on a tour in which the Lions remain unbeaten after their romped to victory over an under-strength Force XV with man of the match Leigh Halfpenny among the stars with a faultless kicking performance.

Cian Healy
Healy's injury could rule him out of the remainder of the tour.

Head coach Michael Foley made 13 changes from the weekend meeting with the Highlanders for the visit of the Lions; a move which worked to question the legitimacy of the warm-up game in which Australia coach Robbie Deans demanded a performance which would tear the Lions apart "limb by limb".

Warren Gatland could afford to name a completely changed starting XV, with five debutants following a 59-8 victory against the Barbarians in the opening tour match, with the Lions looking for a sterner test in their first mid-week fixture.

But early tries for Johnny Sexton and Brian O'Driscoll suggested another comfortable victory for Gatland's men, during an impressive if not free-flowing first 40 minutes for the tourists which was overshadowed just before the break by injury to Healy, with the loosehead's reaction suggesting the fall could bring a premature end to his tour.

Tom Croft went over on the brink of the interval and when Jamie Heaslip and replacement Mako Vunipola both scored within 10 minutes of the restart, either side of Richard Brown's consolation try at the other end, another heavy win was in sight.

Ed Stubbs' sin bin led to Tommy Bowe going over in the corner as the Lions continued to dominate the phases, with the power of front-row forwards Vunipola and Dan Cole overwhelming the Super 15 strugglers.

Down to 14 men, the Force did cut the deficit through Lachlan McCaffrey's try as the game reached the final quarter but the Lions then pulled further away by virtue of O'Driscoll and replacement Owen Farrell.

The Lions faced another injury scare as Tom Croft clashed heads with Brown, with the England flanker replaced by Toby Faletau as a precaution, before Alun Wyn Jones was sin-binned late on as the Force looked for a late score.

But even reduced to 14-men the Lions found no problems breaking through once more, Parling touching down with ease as a second win from two games was secured ahead of the third game of the tour against Queensland Reds.