For a while it appeared that Paris Hilton had a thing for toy boys, but it looks like the socialite has given up her cougar tendencies.
The 34-year-old reality star and hotel heiress has reignited speculation that she is off the market after cuddling up to Australian businessman Thomas Gross - who happens to be five years older than her.
The pair sent tongues wagging when they were spotted kissing on a luxury yacht off the coast of Spain on 9 June. In the pictures making the rounds online the perfume mogul frolics in the sun with her rumoured beau and they even shared an outdoor shower.
"They met at the Cannes Film Festival in May and have been dating ever since. They are having a lot of fun getting to know each other," a source told the Daily Mail.
"She is thrilled she has found a real man who is such a gentleman. Paris loves the way he treats her and they are having a good time."
And it looks like the couple have already taken their relationship to the next level. He is said to have recently escorted the former reality star to her cousin Brooke Brinson's wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
"They really hit it off right away," the insider added. "Also with them is her cousin Farrah [Aldjufri]. He is getting to know her family."
Hilton appears to have finally gotten over River Viiperi, 24, with whom she split in 2014. She couldn't resist a dig after their two-year romance came to a messy end.
"I honestly feel bad for my boyfriends after we break up... I wonder how it feels to go back to basics," she wrote in an Instagram post.
IBTimes UK gets to know her new man a little better...
Thomas Gross facts
- Hilton has given up her toy boys for an older man. He is 39-years-old.
- He is an Australian native but his home base is in Zurich, Switzerland.
- He is a self-made millionaire worth $200m (£129m). In 2013 he reportedly sold his global sports media company The Perform Group, for over $100million.
- Hilton and Gross met while attending the Cannes Festival In May.
- The couple's whirlwind romance is off to a great start, with them jet-skiing on the coast of Spain, then flying over to Cabo, Mexico, where he was her date for her cousin Brooke's wedding.
- He owns the yacht on which he and the heiress were photographed cuddling up.