Just months after splitting with her toyboy lover River Viiperi, it looks like Paris Hilton is off the market again.
The 33-year-old reality star and hotel heiress, who is in Italy for Milan Fashion Week, sent the rumour mill into overdrive after cuddling up to Australian model Jordan Barrett.
The unlikely duo flooded their Instagram accounts with suggestive snaps after being spotted on a night out at the Just Cavalli Club.
One image shows Hilton wearing an open-neck black dress with plunging neckline as she nuzzles into the 18-year-old's neck. "#GoodTimes at @JustCavalliMilano with @IblameJordan", she captioned the sultry photo.
"Oh. My. God. These two" one fan exclaimed.
This is not Hilton's first foray into cougar territory.
At 23, her ex Viiperi was 10 years her junior. They were together for two years before splitting in 2014. In 2007, she also briefly dated another Aussie model, Tyler Atkins, who is now 27.
We get to know her latest love interest a little better...
Jordan Barrett facts
- At 18, Jordan is 15 years younger than Hilton and five years younger than her ex-boyfriend River Viiperi. She is a certified cougar.
- He has been modelling since the age of 13.
- Jordan hails from the Gold Coast in Australia.
- The teenager has been spotted hanging out Australia's Next Top Model winners Tahnee Atkins and Montana Cox, fashion stylist Pip Edwards and All My Friends Are Models founder Sasha Benz.
- Thanks to his blond hair and blue eyes, he kind of resembles Hilton's ex. Creepy, right?
- His official website is iblamejordan.com.
- According to his Twitter bio, he is backed by IMG Worldwide. He has almost 43K followers on Instagram.
- Like Hilton, he is in Europe for Milan Fashion Week . The duo were photographed leaving an exclusive nightclub in Milan following the Roberto Cavalli fashion show.