- Unions slam government over 1% pay hike for British public sector workers
- The Royal Mint's top-secret security patents behind the new £1 coin
- Climate change is making giant planetary waves bigger, leading to more extreme weather
- Equity markets looking a little expensive but not overpriced
- Optimism in financial services sector stable in the 3 months to March, says CBI/PwC survey
Articles by Kabita Maharana
Kabita completed her Masters in Philosophy in 2001 from Utkal University, and Masters in Journalism in 2003 from Berhampur University. Kabita has a broad range of experience, from TV documentaries on dying arts to the cultures of Odisha, India. Kabita loves organic farming and is professionally trained in organic mushroom cultivation.
Follow : @maharanak