X Factor's Gary Barlow has cancelled his judge's house trip to Spain following the recent stillborn death of his baby daughter.
The grieving star will stay behind to comfort his wife Dawn, 42, over the loss of their hoped-for fourth child, Poppy.
He will instead host his judges' houses segment in the Home Counties where he lives.
The Take That star, 41, had been heading to Majorca for the latest series.
Fellow bandmate Robbie Williams was reportedly lined up again to help Barlow select the acts he will be taking to the live shows.
A source at ITV told the Sun: "The Majorca plan has been ditched. Gary is in no fit state to be out of the country. Everyone is completely behind whatever he wants to do.
"He has said that he will stick to the planned September 10 and 11 dates but now we are looking for a suitable venue near London."
Barlow, who performed at the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony with the rest of Take That, also recently pulled out of the red-carpet launch of The X Factor at the Corinthia Hotel in central London.
The X Factor starts on ITV1 on 18 August at 8pm.