Steve Bannon is regarded by many as one of the top driving forces behind the policies of Donald Trump, but in a series of tweets (not from Trump for once), a planning whiteboard belonging to Bannon has given a small glimpse into his ideology.
This is thanks to Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a Jewish author who was visiting Bannon's office.
The rabbi got his picture taken with Bannon, but the whiteboard was in view of the camera.
He then posted the photograph on Twitter.
There are many different things written on the board, covering a wide variety of topics.
Two parts which stand out are: "new extreme vetting," and "Build the Border Wall and eventually make Mexico..."
Mr Bannon has ticked policies which have been addressed by President Trump.
There are also some ambitious projects which are yet to be carried out.
Two of these are "finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracker" which is in place at most major border points and "sunset visa so that Congress is forced to revisit and revise".
The white board also promises revisited health care policies and a tax reform.
Here are the legible parts of the whiteboard:
Pledges on Obamacare
- Repeal and replace Obamacare
Pledges on Tax Reform
- Create a 10% repatriation tax
- Lower the corporate tax to 15%
- Eliminate the estate tax
- Eliminate the carried interest loophole
Pledges on Immigration
- Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions
- Implement new extreme immigration vetting tech...
- Suspend the Syrian Refugee Program
- Create support for victims of illegal immigration
- Expand and revitalize the popular 287(g) program
- Issue detainers for all illegal immigrants who are...for any crime, and they will be placed in removal proceedings
- End "Catch-And-Release" – where illegal immigrants are caught and then freed pending hearings
- Hire 5,000 more Border Patrol agents
- Restore the Secure Communities Program
- Triple the number of ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) agents
- Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico....
- Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced to revise and revisit them
- Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking...
- Propose Passage of Davis-Oliver bill (Encourage, and to some degree compel, local law enforcement to cooperate with federal immigration police in keeping undocumented immigrants out. Named after two law enforcement officers killed by a previously deported illegal immigrant.)
- Immediately terminate Obama's "two illegal...
- ...pass "Kate's Law- (The ability to impose a mandatory minimum five-year prison term on foreigners who re-enter the US after being deported. Named after Kate Steinle, a 32-year-old who was fatally shot in San Francisco by someone who had been deported but returned to the US)