Black Friday, the annual retail craze, does not officially get under way until Friday 25 November, but Tesco has followed Amazon's example and has launched his shopping bonanza in advance.
Britain's largest supermarket chain kicked off its price-slashing sales bonanza on Monday (21 November), with discounts on everything from cameras to smartphones expected to end on 1 December.
"Black Friday last year was Tesco's most successful and saw the busiest ever day for Tesco Direct in terms of sales," a company spokesman said. "Tesco's bestselling ranges were TVs, tablets, gaming consoles and small domestic appliances."
Customers wishing to secure a bargain will be able to do so from the comfort of their living rooms or offices, as Tesco's Black Friday deals will only be available online.
IBTimes UK has picked out the best deals on offer as far as toys, furniture and home accessories are concerned, and we also covered all the best offers on tech gadgets.
Here are today's best deals on home and furniture.
- Happy Beds Atlantis Solid Pine Wooden Bunk Bed with 2x Luxury Spring Mattress - £319.49 (was £354.99)
- Saville Sofabed Pewter - £399 (was £549)
- Silentnight Wensley King Size Divan Bed with 2 Drawers, Miracoil Luxury Pillowtop - £451.60 (was £1,129)
- Sofia sofa bed olive - £399 (was £549)
- Relyon Double Divan with Pocket Sprung Mattress, 2 Drawer - £859.60 (was £2,149)
- Happy Beds Imperial 3500 Pocket Sprung Memory Foam Mattress - £269.50 (was £490)
- Silentnight Wensley Super King Mattress, Luxury Pillow Top - £383.60 (was £959)
- Tall Oslo White & Grey Bookcase - £75 (was £150)
- Tribeca Shelving Unit, Walnut Effect - £48 (was £120)
- Wide Fraser Walnut Effect 5 Shelf Bookcase - £26.40 (was £44)
- Set of 4 Denby Everyday Black Pepper Pasta Bowls - £12.50 (was £25)
- Viners Eden 44 Piece 18/10 Cutlery Set Canteen - £82.50 (was £90.24)
- Circulon Origins 5 piece Induction Pan Set - £80 (was £200)
- Amefa Anise 18/10 Stainless Steel 44 Piece Cutlery Set - £50 (was £120)
- Set of 6 RCR Fusion Crystal Wine Glasses - £10 (was £25)