Serious bargain hunters know that Boxing Day aka 'the biggest shopping day of the year' must, and should be, planned with military precision.
By midnight on Christmas Day most retailers will have started slashing their prices and thanks to the internet you will know if that dress you have been salivating over for months can finally come home to stay.
If you did not sign up to the mailing lists for your favourite brands and retailers, you will probably have no inside info or advantageous tip-offs working in your favour.
But by knowing where you are going and plotting your every move throughout the day, you can avoid running around like a headless chicken amid the crush of hundreds of other people trying to get in on the discount action.
Since we are feeling festive, we have compiled a list of the opening times of the all major shopping centres in the UK. There is no point starting out early to find the doors aren't open for a few hours - or to end the day feeling disgruntled and frustrated because you didn't leave enough time to bag yourself a deal. Right?
For more advice on braving the high street, check out our Boxing Day Survival guide.
Boxing Day Opening Times
- Westfield Stratford City: 8am - 10pm
- Westfield White City: 7am - 11pm
- Lakeside: 9am - 9:00
- Oxford Street: 9am - 10pm
- Brent Cross: 9am - 9pm
- Bluewater: 9am - 9pm
- Bicester Village: 8am - 9pm
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway: 10am - 6pm
- Cabot Circus: 10am - 6pm
- Bullring Birmingham Shopping Centre: 10am - 7pm
- Manchester Trafford Centre: 8am - 8pm
- Manchester's Arndale Centre: 10am - 6pm
- MetroCentre: 9am - 8pm
- Meadowhall shopping centre: 8am - 6pm
- Edinburgh Ocean Terminal: 10am - 6pm
- Princes Square: 11am - 5pm
- Braehead shopping centre: 10am - 7pm
- St David Cardiff: 9.30am - 6pm
- Quadrant Shopping: 9am - 7pm
- Dundrum town centre: 8am - 7pm