Starbucks: Getting out of Belgium after bomb exploded outside store in the airport. iStock

Starbucks quickly closed all 15 of its stores in Belgium after the deadly Brussels terror attacks that killed at least 34 people. There's no word that the Seattle, Washington chain was intended to be or will be an attack target, though a worker suffered minor injuries when one of the bombs at the Brussels Zaventem Airport exploded outside a Starbucks outlet.

"We are deeply saddened by the senseless acts that have taken place in Brussels," said a company statement just hours after the attack, for which Isis claimed responsibility. "This store and all other Starbucks stores in Brussels will remain closed until further notice." Starbucks has seven stores in Brussels.

"While one partner [employee] sustained minor injuries, we can confirm that all our partners are safe and have been accounted for," added the Starbucks statement. After the first airport explosion erupted near counters where customers pay for overweight baggage, the second blast hit outside a Starbucks shop, airport worker Anthony Deloos told the Associated Press.

"We heard a big explosion. It's like when you're in a party and suddenly your hearing goes out from a big noise," said Deloos who jumped into a luggage chute to protect himself.

Starbucks also closed all of its stores in Indonesia in January after a terror attack at one of its stores in Jakarta injured a customer. It reopened all but the targeted outlet a day later after local authorities reassured the company that there was no indication further attacks were imminent.

Several Americans were injured in the airport explosions, including a member of the US Air Force and his wife and children, and four Mormon missionaries. There were no details on the extent of the injuries to the Air Force serviceman and his family.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with our Air Force family, and with the hundreds of others affected by these tragic events," said Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark Welsh III, Air Force Chief of Staff.

Missionary Mason Wells, 19, of Utah, was rushed to surgery with burns and a significant shrapnel injury to his foot. Fellow missionary Joseph Empey, 20, also from Utah, suffered a leg wound and burns to his face and hands.

Bizarrely, it was Wells' third brush with terrorism , according to his family. He was a block away from the blast at the Boston Marathon and in France during the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris.

"This is his third terrorist attack," his father, Chad Wells, told ABC News. "We live in a dangerous world, and not everyone is kind and loving."

US Embassy officials told CBS News they expect the number of American casualties in Brussels to rise.