Newly-crowned world Formula 1 champion Sebastian Vettel continued his recent form on Friday's practice session of the 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as the Red Bull driver took the first spot for the qualifying at Yas Marina Circuit.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 9:55am GMT, while the qualifying session starts at 12:55pm GMT. Sky Sports F1 will provide live coverage of both events in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Friday Practice Review
The German driver was the fastest on Friday's second practice session at the Yas Marina Circuit as the four-time world champion clocked a time of 1:41.335, leading his Red Bull teammate Mark Webber by 0.155s.
Vettel and Webber's impressive run in the second practice session gave Red Bull a one-two lead for Saturday's qualifying of Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton was third after clocking a time of 1: 41.690.
Lotus' Kimi Raikkonen will start from the fourth place while Jenson Button is seventh. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa managed to finish in the top 10 as they are in eight and 10th place respectively.
Top 10 Results of Second Practice Session from Yas Marina Circuit:
- Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1: 41.335
- Mark Webber (Aus) Red Bull 1: 41.490
- Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1: 41.690
- Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Lotus 1: 41.726
- Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1: 41.758
- Sergio Perez (Mex) McLaren 1: 42.006
- Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1: 42.010
- Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1: 42.171
- Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Sauber 1: 42.324
- Felipe Massa (Bra) Ferrari 1: 42.440