While fans have all been expecting the Heists DLC on GTA 5 to release this week, Rockstar has done something different. The developer has now released the GTA 5 'I'm Not a Hipster' 1.14 update. It is now available for download. It contains new clothes, cars, weapons, jobs and much more. Here are all the details.
The update features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more.
Vehicles (7 New)
The update brings seven new cars. The first four are classics that are affordable but can serve up some serious power if modified. The Panto is an option for the environmentally conscious and for those looking to ride with their entire crew, the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta should be a good choice.
- Panto (Microcar)
- Dubsta (unlocks only at level 100)
Existing GTA 5 Vehicles Added From Story Mode
- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin's Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor's Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor's Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael's Obey Tailgater
Weapons (2 New)
- Vintage Pistol
- Antique Cavalry Dagger
Jobs (12 New)
The update brings in 12 new jobs including races with showcase opportunities, a deathmatch, two new captures, three new gang attacks and sky diving. Here's the entire list.
- Beach Odyssey
- Before It Was Cool
- Caffeine Rush
- Embracing America
- Hip to be Cool
- Trend Setting
Other additions include
Puerta Del Sol, Legion Square Survival, GTA: Grab a Cab, East Vinewood LTS, Contend: Condo-monium, and Airwaves.
- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colours have been added to LS Customs in the 'Metals' category. These unlock at Rank 100.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired celebration animations have been added.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Players will no longer be charged insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel-drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel-drive.