Often touted as the next Xiaomi, Chinese smartphone brand Oppo recently made a robust foray into the world of smartphones, with its stainless steel clad N3 smartphone. Now, the Chinese smartphone maker has yet another non-plastic smartphone up its sleeves.
This smartphone called the Oppo Find 7, is built around a solid titanium-aluminium alloy outer frame, and is now up for pre-ordering in the United Kingdom.
If you prefer pre-ordering the Oppo Find 7, navigate to Amazon UK which has put a price tag of £379 on the gadget. This price is applicable to a 4G SIM-free variant of the smartphone.
Oppo Find 7 falls into the mid-range category by virtue of its hardware aspects, but one eye-grabbing factor of the device is its 13MP rear camera and the 4G-LTE compatibility.
Key hardware-aspects of the Oppo Find 7:
- 5.5in QHD display that supports 16M colours; enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- ColorOS, based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor
- 13 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front snapper
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
The 3,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery within the Oppo Find 7 is based on the Rapid Charge technology, which is claimed to provide enough charge to the battery, to survive over a two-hour call, in just 5-minutes.
Amazon UK is also offering to deliver the Oppo Find 7 for free, within the United Kingdom.