- Pressure mounts further on Antonio Conte after 10-man Chelsea endure an embarrassing late collapse at Vicarage Road
- A wretched opening half hour for Tiemoue Bakayoko is compounded as he is sent off for two bookable offences
- Troy Deeney then smashes home a penalty after Thibaut Courtois brings down Gerard Deulofeu
- A stunning strike from Eden Hazard levels the score with eight minutes remaining
- Daryl Janmaat plays a lovely one-two with substitute Roberto Pereyra before quickly restoring Watford's lead
- Deulofeu's low effort deflects in off Gary Cahill before Pereyra completes the rout in stoppage time
- Olivier Giroud comes on to make his debut for the visitors after Pedro is taken off injured
- Mid-table Watford, who had won just one of their last 12 games, collect a first victory under new manager Javi Gracia and move six points clear of the relegation zone
- Chelsea remain fourth, just one point ahead of Tottenham
What a way for Javi Gracia to seal his first win in charge of Watford, who move six points clear of the bottom three.
Chelsea remain fourth, but just one solitary point ahead of Tottenham. Will Conte even still be in charge by the time they host bottom club West Brom next Monday night?
Watford 4-1 Chelsea
Giroud comes close to netting his first goal in Chelsea colours after a sweeping long ball from Fabregas is headed into his path by Hazard.
His shot trickles wide.
Andre Gray replaces Deeney as Gracia makes his final change.
An incredible late surge from Watford at Vicarage Road.
Pereyra receives the ball from Doucoure and takes on Azpilicueta before rifling an excellent shot into the far corner.
A stunning collapse from Chelsea after they had restored parity. Is this the end for Conte?
Goal: Watford 4-1 Chelsea (Roberto Pereyra)
SIX minutes of added time to be played at the end of this second half.
Adrian Mariappa dispossesses Hazard with a strong challenge at one end before Watford pour forward in search of a crucial third goal.
An intelligent run from Deeney distracts Luiz and opens up space for Deulofeu, whose shot deflects in off Cahill.
Goal: Watford 3-1 Chelsea (Gerard Deulofeu)
Chelsea were back on level terms for just two minutes.
Janmaat cuts in from the right and plays a smart one-two with substitute Pereyra before coolly slotting past Courtois.
Conte has a face like thunder.
Goal: Watford 2-1 Chelsea (Daryl Janmaat)
Almost an instant response from Watford as Deulofeu prods narrowly wide after being played in by Capoue.
He's been quiet for the most part tonight, but Hazard makes his presence felt eight minutes from time with an exquisite long-range strike that beats Karnezis all ends up.
One apiece. What a goal.
Goal: Watford 1-1 Chelsea (Eden Hazard)
Fabregas exchanges passes with Hazard before seeing a low shot gathered by Watford goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis.
Fabregas makes a pivotal interception to stop Doucoure from letting fly following a purposeful run and cutback from Deulofeu.
Pereyra's low strike is smothered by Courtois.
A left-footed strike from Holebas is easily held by Courtois. Chelsea struggling to get good service to Giroud just at the moment.
13 minutes plus stoppage time remaining.
Giroud in action for his new club...
Capoue unsurprisingly misses the target with an ambitious strike from miles out.
The camera pans to the Watford bench, where Richarlison looks distraught to have been taken off.
Doucoure seizes on a Deeney knockdown and speeds forward before drawing a strong save from Courtois.
Chelsea counter and Prodl does well to contain Giroud, who catches the Austrian with his arm while jumping at a corner.
Pedro has picked up a nasty looking injury here and has to be helped off the pitch and down the tunnel. With 64 minutes on the clock, Giroud comes on for his Chelsea debut.
Watford also withdraw Richarlison in favour of Roberto Pereyra.
Cahill stops a one-two between Capoue and Deeney. However, Luiz loses the ball once again and Janmaat drags a shot well wide.
Dean then returns to book Fabregas for a poor sliding challenge on Deulofeu.
Luiz loses out to Zeegelaar and is deservedly booked for frustratedly kicking out at the Dutchman.
Deulofeu bends a shot just wide before Richarlison does likewise after Luiz is dispossessed by the determined Deeney.
Terrific work from Watford.
Moses fails to pick out any teammates with a disappointing cross from the right.
At the other end, Deulofeu strides forward with purpose and Deeney is just unable to keep Richarlison's knockdown from a Janmaat delivery in play.