The former girlfriend of Hollywood star Jim Carrey's has reportedly committed suicide after posting a cryptic message to Twitter.
Irish make-up artist Cathriona White was found dead in her Los Angeles home on 28 September, allegedly taking her own life after they split for the second time.
White dated Carrey for three months after they met in late 2012. After their courtship, the Mask actor gushed about the brunette beauty – who was 25 years his junior – in an interview with the Irish Independent. He said: "I did go out with an Irish girl. We're not seeing each other anymore. But she is lovely."
Although they never confirmed their split, it is thought they called time on their romance in March 2013. However, they sparked speculation that they had reunited in May 2015 when they were photographed holding hands in New York. According to sources, the pair split for the second time just weeks ago.
In a sad twist, Carrey's most recent tweet was posted on 16 September, and it was a photo of himself credited to White. He has yet to comment on the passing of his former girlfriend.
About Cathriona White
- At the age of 28, the Irish make-up artist was 25 years younger than the Hollywood actor.
- She posted her last tweet on 25 September declaring she was "signing off Twitter".
- Back in March 2013, Carrey described White as "lovely" when quizzed about his relationship status.
- She was last photographed with the Mask star in May 2015, when they are said to have rekindled their romance.
- A quick scan of her social media account reveals she was very family oriented and regularly spent time with her nieces and nephews.