Apple's 12.9in iPad Pro tablet is now available in the UK and a host of other countries. Prospective buyers can order the device officially from the Apple eStore rather than rely on other e-tailers.
The iPad Pro has a price tag of $949 (£626) for the 128GB version. The 32GB edition costs $799 (£527). The Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB variant is available for $1,079 (£712).
Those living in the following geographical regions can also buy the iPad Pro through Apple's eStore:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
Apple loyalists in these countries can navigate to the official Apple online Store to place orders. For those residing in the US, Apple is claiming to deliver the iPad Pro as early as 16 November.
[Source: Redmond Pie].
Key technical specs of Apple iPad Pro
- 12.9in screen having resolution of 2048 x 2732 pixels
- Apple iOS 9 operating platform, upgradeable to iOS 9.0.2
- Apple A9 processor
- 8 MP primary camera
- 1.2 MP secondary camera
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB fixed internal storage
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- Fixed Lithium-Polymer battery.