- Arsenal show there is life without Alexis Sanchez as they notch four goals in the first 22 minutes to see off London rivals Crystal Palace and end a run of three Premier League games without a win
- Manchester United temporarily trim the gap to runaway leaders Manchester City to single digits as Anthony Martial's second-half strike secures victory over Burnley at Turf Moor
- James McCarthy suffers a double leg fracture and Theo Walcott records an assist on his debut as substitute Oumar Niasse cancels out Jay Rodriguez's early opener to rescue a point for Everton at home to West Brom
- Goals from Joe Allen and Mame Biram Diouf see Stoke escape the relegation zone and win their first match under new boss Paul Lambert
- Leicester move up to seventh after Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez combine to prolong Watford's miserable recent run
- West Ham come from behind to claim a share of the spoils against Bournemouth as Javier Hernandez provides an instant reply to Ryan Fraser
- Recap - Brighton 0-4 Chelsea
That's just about it from me, thanks for following along this afternoon. IBTimes UK will be back tomorrow to bring you live coverage of Tottenham's trip to Southampton.
Hope you can join us for that one. Goodbye.
Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace
Burnley 0-1 Manchester United
Everton 1-1 West Brom
Leicester 2-0 Watford
Stoke 2-0 Huddersfield
West Ham 1-1 Bournemouth
Goalkeeper Pope comes up for one final Burnley corner as we approach the 96th minute. The ball ricochets around for a few seconds before being cleared.
Ander Herrera replaces goalscorer Martial for the final minute or so at Turf Moor.
Mourinho hoping to run down the clock.
Rashford is cautioned for a poor challenge on fellow substitute Nkoudou and Vokes powers another header over the bar.
Another injury for West Ham as Aaron Cresswell limps off. Sam Byram his replacement.
Dyche's final change sees Nahki Wells replace Barnes. Five minutes of added time for Burnley to find an equaliser.
A forgettable afternoon for Palace is compounded by Cabaye being stretchered off with what looks to be a bad ankle injury.
Riedewald is on in his place.
Leicester wrap up all three points against Watford in the first minute of second-half stoppage time. Mahrez beats his man before finishing with aplomb.
Goal: Leicester 2-0 Watford (Riyad Mahrez)
Almost a match-killing second goal from United but Pope diverts Martial's latest shot out for a corner on the far side.
Vokes heads wide from a Gudmundsson cross with Marouane Fellaini, who replaced Mata a few minutes ago, draped all over him.
We're a bit behind on this one, but two goals in quick succession from Fraser and Hernandez have cancelled each other out in Stratford.
Goal: West Ham 1-1 Bournemouth (Javier Hernandez)
Goal: West Ham 0-1 Bournemouth (Ryan Fraser)
A double change from Dyche, with Tottenham loanee Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Vokes replacing Hendrick and Arfield. Into the final 10 minutes.
Lingard has a shot blocked by Mee before being replaced by Marcus Rashford.
Nemanja Matic is booked for a cynical trip on Arfield and Barnes gets his angles all wrong as he heads a Defour cross well wide.
Cech is denied a 200th career clean sheet as Milivojevic volleys in on the turn to give Palace fans a brief moment of cheer.
Goal: Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace (Luka Milivojevic)
A flurry of yellow cards at Turf Moor as Bardsley, Defour and Pogba all have their names taken.
Gudmundsson then flashes an inviting ball across the six-yard box but James Tarkowski is unable to apply the finishing touch.
Just 57 seconds between Niasse replacing Cenk Tosun and the Senegalese striker firing home from a debut Walcott assist.
Talk about a quick impact.
Goal: Everton 1-1 West Brom (Oumar Niasse)
Stoke double their advantage at the bet365 Stadium, Diouf breaching the Huddersfield defence after a cute back-heel from Xherdan Shaqiri.