Fifty Shades of Grey is yet to hit theatres but the buzz around it remains high and fans are eagerly waiting to see Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele at their sexiest best in the EL James bestselling novel adaptation.
The erotica movie stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as the dashing billionaire Christian and the naive college student Ana.
The Sam Taylor-Johnson directed movie will release on 13 February, a day before Valentine's Day.
Even before its release, the movie has become a blockbuster among its fans with the advance ticket booking touching new records.
According to a report, UK cinemas had taken more than £1.3 million in advance ticket sales for the highly anticipated movie.
The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the BDSM themed movie 'uncut' but gave it an 18 certificate.
While you wait for the movie to release, IB Times UK has compiled a list of top 10 interesting facts about the movie and its making.
1. Charlie Hunnam, Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy, almost played the sexy Christian Grey in the erotic movie, but declined the role at the last moment because of the contrasting characters he would have to play simultaneously - the rough and tough Jax and the BDSM obsessed Grey.
2. Dakota Johnson did not experience any shame while shooting the explicit sex scenes. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down, I don't have any problem doing anything. The secret is I have no shame," Johnson told Elle Magazine last year.
3. Dornan tied up his penis in a small skin-coloured bag in order to avoid embarrassment while filming the graphic sex scenes with co-star Dakota.
4. The Motion Picture Association of America has given the movie an 'R' rating for the nudity and mature contents in the dominant and submissive themed movie.
5. Major portions of the Christian-Ana romance were reshot, which sparked rumours that the couple lacked the sexual chemistry between the lead characters.
6. The movie will also feature the infamous 'Red Room of Pain' but there won't be any nipple clamps as described by Ana in the erotica novel.
7. The movie has invited a lot of controversies from around the world. Some accused the movie of promoting BDSM sex, while others claimed the movie was too pornographic. Fifty Shades has been banned in Malaysia after it was described as being "more pornography than a movie."
8. Dakota Johnson was left with an agonising neck injury while filming a sex scene for the movie.
9. In spite of all criticisms and controversies, the movie cast and crew claim that their movie is a true love story laced with eroticism.
10. Dornan revealed that he visited sex dungeons in order to play the perfect Christian Grey and watched a dominant with a submissive getting kinky.
E L James's erotica novel is one of the biggest selling books of all time and has sold over 100 million copies and still counting.