Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton was the fastest during second practice session and will start the Saturday's qualifying of the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park as the favourite to grab pole.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 3am GMT, while the qualifying session starts at 6am GMT. Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports F1 HD will provide live coverage of both events in the UK.
Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Hamilton missed the first practice session of the season after his car broke down halfway through the first lap. However, it did not stop the Mercedes driver to push for a top finish in the day's second practice session.
The 29-year-old clocked a time of 1:29.625 in the second practice session to take the top spot for Saturday's qualifying of the Australian Grand Prix. Hamilton's Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg was the second fastest, trailing the Britain star by 0.157s.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was the fastest during Friday's first session at Albert Park, but failed to replicate the form in the second session. The Spaniard will start the qualifying from third spot after clocking a time of 1:30.132.
Defending champions Sebastian Vettel is fourth while McLaren's Jenson Button will start from fifth place. Kimi Raikkonen is seventh as the Finish driver starts his second spell with Ferrari from this season.
Top 10 Results of Second Practice Session from Albert Park:
1. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:29.625
2. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:29.782
3. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:30.132
4. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:30.381
5. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:30.510
6. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:30.538
7. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:30.898
8. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:30.920
9. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:31.031
10. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India 1:31.054