The weather played a little bit of a spoilsport on the third day of the final pre-season test, at Barcelona's Circuit de Cataluña. However, it was not a total loss, as the inclement weather allowed the teams to test Pirelli's wet weather tyres.
The day's best times were set in the morning session, before the rain arrived. Sauber's Sergio Perez continued the team's impressive pre-season form, topping the time sheets with 1:22.094, less than a tenth of a second faster than McLaren's Jenson Button, who clocked 1:22.103.
The day saw a much improved showing from Ferrari, who, with Felipe Massa at the wheel, put in a best time of 1:22.413 to place fourth, behind Daniel Ricciardo's Torro Rosso.
Kimi Raikkonen enjoyed a less than impressive day's testing, finishing absolutely rock-bottom in his Lotus. The former World Champion managed only a 1:25.379.
Testing continues on Sunday.
Unofficial Times from Saturday's Session:
1. Sergio Perez, Sauber - 1:22.094 (112 laps)
2. Jenson Button, McLaren - 1:22.103 (44 laps)
3. Daniel Ricciardo, Toro Rosso - 1:22.155 (130 laps)
4. Felipe Massa, Ferrari - 1:22.413 (121 laps)
5. Paul di Resta, Force India - 1:22. 446 (108 laps)
6. Bruno Senna, Williams - 1:22.480 (111 laps)
7. Heikki Kovalainen, Caterham - 1:22.630 (64 laps)
8. Mark Webber, Red Bull - 1:22.662 (70 laps)
9. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes - 1:22.932 (128 laps)
10. Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus - 1:25.379 (43 laps)
Meanwhile, start the slideshow to see all the action from the Circuit de Cataluña in Barcelona, Spain...