Championship leader Marc Marquez secured his fifth pole position of the season, setting a new record on the Brno circuit in the qualifying session of the Czech Republic Grand Prix on 20 August. The Spaniard finished ahead of seven-time champion Valentino Rossi, who came in second.
Where to watch live
The race starts at 1pm BST with live coverage in the UK available on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates will be available on MotoGP's official website.
Marc Marquez continued Honda's dominance in MotoGP this season turning in a stunning performance at the Brno circuit to claim his fifth pole position of the 2016 season. The 23-year-old set a new record at the Brno circuit clocking 1:54.596s.
Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo, who won the race at Brno last year, started brightly only to fall behind Marquez, trailing the leader by 0.253s to finish second with a time of 1:54.849s. Ducati's Andrea Iannone continued his fine form in MotoGP season to round up the top three with a time of 1:55.227s.
Italian legend Valentino Rossi who won his first ever Grand Prix race at the Brno circuit 20 years ago had a disappointing day on Saturday, eventually finishing sixth on the grid with a time of 1:55.509s. The 37-year-old has won five races at Brno with the last one coming seven years back in 2009.
Top 10 qualifying results from the Brno Circuit:
1. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:54.596s
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 1:54.849s
3. Andrea Iannone (Ita) Ducati 1:55.227s
4. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Suzuki 1:55.324s
5. Hector Barbera (Esp) Avintia 1:55.437s
6. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:55.509s
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:55.748s
8. Maverick Vinales (Esp) Suzuki 1:55.787s
9. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:55.841s
10. Cal Crutchlow (Gbr) Honda 1:55.930s