The OxygenOS 2.2.0 update for OnePlus 2 has just started rolling out with a bunch of critical bug-fixes and software optimisations, including a few security patches to facilitate a completely smooth and stable system performance. Some of the noteworthy fixes include a fix for dual SIM card preference selection issue in the settings menu and fixes for Google Camera photosphere and panorama bugs.
The new update also brings general bug fixes and some new holiday wallpapers alongside the ability to adjust the screen temperature in the quick settings menu. As the update is being rolled out in phases, it may take a couple of days before it hits your device, depending upon your geographical location.
Interested OnePlus 2 users may check out the complete changelog for the new 2.2.0 OTA update below (courtesy OnePlus forums):
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations