Sony's recently launched Xperia Z3+ aka Xperia Z4 (in Japan) has now reached UK shores, and potential customers can pre-order the flagship smartphone in the UK.
The USP of Sony Xperia Z3+ is that it is waterproof and incorporates Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology that rapidly charges up the smartphone battery.
Currently, UK e-tailer Clove has opened pre-orders, and a 32GB variant of the handset can be purchased for £457.50. The final cost of Xperia Z3+ (bearing model number E6553) including VAT amounts to £549.
As of now, Clove is offering Sony's Xperia Z3+ in Black, White and Copper colour variants. According to Clove, the Xperia Z3+ will officially be released during late June 2015.
Buyers can navigate to Clove's online portal, to buy the Sony Xperia Z3+ smartphone. Customers are covered under Clove's 24-month warranty.
Key technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+
- 5.2in IPS display enclosed within scratch-resistant glass
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating platform, out of the box
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 and 2 GHz quad-core Cortex A57 CPUs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit SoC
- 20.7MP primary camera
- 5.1MP secondary camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- Fixed2930 mAh Li-Ion battery having a claimed talktime of up to 17 hours on 3G
Being a flagship device, Sony's Xperia Z3+ competes with the likes of Apple's iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung's Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge in terms of technicality.