She declared her love for her estranged husband Wiz Khalifa just weeks ago but it looks as though model Amber Rose has moved on with a new love interest.
The Sister Code actress has sparked rumours that she is dating US rapper Machine Gun Kelly after they were seen holding hands in Los Angeles.
Another photo published on TMZ shows the rumoured couple standing close together while waiting for their baggage at an airport and it appears as though MGK, 28, was trying to touch her bum discreetly.
The photos instantly went viral on Twitter with many surprised that the mother-of-one appears to have moved on so quickly after hints that she and See You Again rapper Khalifa would reconcile.
Neither Rose or MGK, 25, have responded to the dating claims but that did not stop fans sharing their opinions on the new 'couple':
The dating claims will no doubt touch a raw nerve with Khalifa, 28, who actually collaborated with MGK on the song, Life Of A Stoner, in 2014.
Earlier in April, the School Dance actress dedicated an Instagram post to her husband Khalifa admitting: "He will forever be the love of my life," adding that she hopes they will get back together.
Rose filed divorce papers in September 2014 after a little more than a year of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
After they spent time together with their two-year-old son Sebastian as a family over Easter, many believed the married couple were back on track.
Now, Khalifa is said to have released a song detailing his heartbreak following the end of their marriage, with lyrics including: "Thought I had it, all the magic I could imagine, then it all went tragic, automatically I'm the bad one, I was only doing us.
"I gave you everything, a kid and a house, and a wedding ring, and now you talkin' 'bout how you could do better things."
It does not appear a reconciliation is on the cards for the former couple anytime soon, so who is Rose's rumoured new beau?
- Real name Richard Colson Baker
- Hails from Houston, Texas
- Machine Gun Kelly is signed to P Diddy's hip hop label, Bad Boy Records
- He and Rose have at least one thing in common as the rapper has a daughter, Casie, who was born in 2008. He is no longer with her mother but they are said to be on good terms
- His debut album Lace Up was released in 2012 and peaked at number four on the US Billboard 200 chart
- MGK has collaborated with a bevy of names in hip hop, including French Montana, P Diddy, Waka Flocka Flame and DMX