- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry make first public appearance together at Invictus Games
- A quarter of cancer patients use cannabis to feel better, where it's legal
- Why EU-domiciled banks should consider moving operations to the UK
- Donald Trump has accused Iran of plotting with North Korea
- Several people injured in Blackpool gas explosion
Articles by Nick Howson
Nick covers sport for the International Business Times UK specialising in football, rugby union, tennis and doping in sport.
Prior to joining IBT, Nick spent 4 years as a journalist for the Football League Paper, The Rugby Paper, Hampshire Cricket Club as well as Press Association and Sports New Media. Nick received his degree from Southampton Solent University in Sports Journalism.
Often found at Wembley, Twickenham, Wimbledon. Former Bleacher Report, Give Me Sport, Sportsbeat and Hampshire Cricket Club reporter.
Champion of old fashioned sport. Campaigner against fireworks, music, cheerleaders, attacking full-backs, diving and doping.
- Unilever clinches £2bn deal for Korean beauty brand as shift away from food brands gathers pace
- Most UK workers think yearly appraisals are 'pointless'
- US economists see 'no gain' from Donald Trump's NAFTA renegotiation
- Verizon leak: 'Confidential data' exposed after employee left database unprotected online