BlackBerry OS 10.3.2.281, which has been recently seeded for testers who are a part of the BlackBerry 10.3 beta programme, has been leaked.
According to the release note, new 10.3.2 update adds a number of security features, but a few hiccups are present here and there as it is in the beta state. More information about the changes in OS 10.3.2 is available on the Crackberry forum.
New features included in 10.3.2
- S/MIME Support for ActiveSync - Import your S/MIME certificate into your certificate store and manage your secure email settings in the Hub
- Next Generation Enterprise Connectivity - improving performance and protocol for behind-the-firewall access (requires BES 12.2)
- Anti-Theft Protection: Ability to remotely lock, wipe and recover a device by logging into BlackBerry Protect. A device can only be recovered this way.
- Private Browsing Mode
- Open the associated email when viewing an attachment
- Bulk clear recent contacts
- Grow/shrink numbers based on how busy the user is during work hours (month view only)
- Add time zone previews while creating or editing an event
- Interaction with the timer
- Amazon Shopping App now preloaded
- New Lockscreen animation
- Peek now shows date and carrier
- [Clock] Alarm may reset randomly to a different time, recurrence may toggle, and description may appear corrupt
- [Clock] Alarm configured via BlackBerry Intelligent Assistant did not go off at the configured time
- [Clock] After snoozing the alarm, the Clock application buttons may display in the bedside mode
- [Hub] Hub settings may not be retained after an update from BlackBerry 10 OS v10.3.1 to 10.3.2
- [Hub] If the device's font size is larger than 14, speed triage actions may action the incorrect item
- [Input] It may take longer than usual to input text after starting the device
- [Active Frames] Content in minimized apps may appear distorted and stretched
- [NFC] If bed time mode is enabled while an NFC Card Transaction occurs, the payment is received by the selector dialog is placed underneath the clock
- [Boot Up] Boot time can take up to ten minutes in some cases
The download link for the leak OS initially popped up for BlackBerry Passport and Classic and as more users eventually obtained access to it, the firmware files were available for other BlackBerry 10 devices such as Z10 (No STL100-1), Q5 and Q10.
Following are the download links for the leaked OS. Use them at your own risk. Also, keep in mind that you need to use Sachesi tool to update your BlackBerry 10 phone with the 10.3.2.281 Core OS and Radio files.
BlackBerry OS 10.3.2.281 download links