If you are a fashionista that is forever lusting over designer items, the festive season is the best time of the year to get your fix.
Just think, come Boxing Day you could finally get your hands on that luscious tote for half the price, or introduce some Chanel to your wardrobe.
Can you taste the sweet satisfaction yet?
To ensure that you don't miss out on the best bargains, IBTimes UK has put together a list of some of the luxury deals on offer over Christmas and into the New Year.
And just so you know, some retailers have already started slashing prices. Let the shopping madness begin!
- The Mulberry sale kicks off on Boxing Day (26th December). Expect up to 50% on selected lines.
- Marc Jacobs isn't waiting for Boxing Day, it has already started its sale. Items are a steal at up to 60% off.
- Chanel is holding out until January 2015 to start reducing prices. We are sure it will be worth it.
- The US label is treating its customers to 15% off and free delivery.
- Tops from £19 and dresses from £36.
- How does 50% off sound?
- Shop Kate Middleton's style at a fraction of the price. L.K Bennett's sale is already in full swing.