Manchester United welcome West Ham United to Old Trafford in a Premier League fixture on Saturday.
Where to Watch
Kick-off is set for 3pm GMT. Radio commentary of the game will be available on BBC Radio 5 Live. Catch highlights of the game on Match of the Day on BBC One and BBC One HD at 10:20pm GMT.
United are brimming with confidence after three wins on the trot against Stoke City, Aston Villa and Shakhtar Donetsk in separate competitions. The run of form has been a boost for under pressure manager David Moyes, after losing two successive home games in the Premier League to Newcastle United and Everton.
Ashley Young opened the scoring in the second half against Stoke before Patrice Evra's late goal sealed a comfortable victory away from home in the Capital One Cup. United will face Sunderland in the semi-finals of the competition.
West Ham come into this game having shocked London rivals Tottenham Hotspur with two late goals to win the Capital One Cup quarter-final clash midweek. The Hammers find themselves just a point above the relegation zone and manager Sam Allardyce will be hoping to halt Manchester United's winning run.
The London club are 17th in the league table with 14 points while United are eighth with 25 points from 16 games.
What the Managers Say
David Moyes: "I've never found Old Trafford nervy. I've found it a brilliant place to be. I found it the opposite. The crowd and support is fantastic. We have to get winning and score a few more goals."
Sam Allardyce: "Players play to win and when they win they feel so much better, life is so much better for them. We've not won as many games as we should have done in the Premier League and that's left everybody a little down."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W W W L L
- Last Result: Stoke City 0-2 Manchester United
West Ham United
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W D L L W
- Last Result: Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 West Ham United
- Injured: Robin van Persie (thigh), Nani (hamstring), Michael Carrick (Achilles)
- Doubtful: Wayne Rooney (groin), Marouane Fellaini (back)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Januzaj; Welbeck, Hernandez
West Ham United
- Injured: Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder), Andy Carroll (foot), Stewart Downing (ankle), Stephen Henderson (shoulder), Winston Reid (ankle), Mladen Petric (calf)
- Doubtful: N/A
- Suspended: Kevin Nolan
Probable Lineup: Jaaskelainen; McCartney, Tomkins, Collins, Demel; Diame, Morrison, Noble; J Cole, Maiga, Jarvis