Samsung has finally launched its Galaxy mega 2 mid-range smartphone in India. The smartphone, is also available for purchase online via the official Samsung India eStore, and has a price tag of rupees 20,900 (£212).
Check out Samsung's eStore now to buy the Galaxy Mega 2. The mid-ranger comes with the following key technical specifications and features:
- Bigger screen, but optimized size
- One-handed Operation
- Versatile Multi-Screen
- Huge Font
- Movable Mini Controller
- Private mode
- Quick Connect
Key technical specifications:
- Large 6in touchscreen, with pixel density of 245 ppi
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat operating platform; out of the box
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 8 MP primary camera with LED flash
- 2.1MP secondary snapper for video calling
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 64 GB
- 4GLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NF and microUSB connectivity
- 2,800 mAh Li-Ion battery, with unknown talktime and standby time
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 is a successor to the Galaxy mega 5.8 and Galaxy mega 6.3 smartphones, and the former looks tailor-made for first-time smartphone buyers and students looking at purchasing inexpensive smartphones without having to compromise on quality.
For people buying the Galaxy Mega 2, Samsung's India eStore is offering the mid-ranger in both Black and White outer colour schemes.