Jailbreak tweak developer, Jay Freeman aka saurik, has just announced the availability of TaiG 8.1.3-8.x untether version on Cydia.
The untether version 2.1.2 with support for Cydia Substrate, formerly known as Mobile Substrate, can be accessed form the Cydia repository, which means you don't need to add repos to get the update.
Prior to this, along with the availability of TaiG untether jailbreak version 2.1.2, with support for Cydia Substrate with all important fixes, the Chinese jailbreak developer team released an update for TaiG 8.1.3-8.x untether through TaiG source or, 3K source, which can be installed from Cydia, without any need for re-jailbreaking the device.
Check out the following steps to install TaiG 8.3-8.1.3 untether package.
- Open Cyadia and tap on Sources
- Tap on Edit on the left side and then tap on Add at the right
- You will see an alert with a URL fierld. Enter http://apt.taig.com and tap on Add Sources
- Cydia will add the repo, and get the package from the repo
- Now search for TaiG 8.1.3-8.x
The TaiG 8.1.3-8.x untether package seemed to be unavailable in TaiG's official repo, but present on 3K' repo instead.