2017-18 Europa League group stage draw live from Monaco
- Arsenal, who missed out on Champions League qualification for the first time in two decades last term, placed in Group H alongside Belarusian champions BATE Borisov, Bundesliga outfit Cologne and former European Cup winners Red Star Belgrade
- The Gunners' last involvement in the continent's secondary club competition came in 2000, when they were beaten in the Uefa Cup final on penalties by Galatasaray in Copenhagen
- They have not started in the group stage for 20 years
- Everton's reward for seeing off MFK Ruzomberok and Hajduk Split are Group E ties against final hosts Lyon, Serie A side Atalanta and Cypriot qualifiers Apollon Limassol
- Games begin on 14 September and conclude on 7 December
That wraps up our coverage of the Europa League group stage draw, thanks for following along.
IBTimes UK will be back tomorrow to bring you live updates from the Saturday teatime Premier League encounter between Manchester United and Leicester City at Old Trafford.
Until then, farewell.
Manchester United's Paul Pogba is crowned as the 2016-17 Europa League player of the season. Richly deserved, you'd have to say.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Alexandre Lacazette, Kasper Dolberg, Marcus Rashford, Davy Klaassen, Ander Herrera, Bertrand Traore and Edin Dzeko were the other names shortlisted.
Things look a degree tougher for Everton, who will go head-to-head with final hosts Lyon and a team in Atalanta who achieved an impressive fourth-place finish in Serie A last term.
Apollon Limassol came third in the Cypriot First Division and knocked out FC Midtjylland in qualifying.
So there we have it. Arsenal are in Group H, where they will once again face a Bundesliga team in the shape of Cologne and a former European Cup winner in Red Star Belgrade.
They will also go up against 13-time Belarusian Premier League champions BATE Borisov.
Zenit, Real Sociedad, Rosenborg, FK VARDAR
Lazio, Nice, Zulte Waregem, VITESSE ARNHEM
Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin, Zorya Luhansk, OSTERSUNDS
FC Copenhagen, Lokomotiv Moscow, Sheriff Tiraspol, ZLIN
FC Salzburg, Marseille, Vitoria SC, KONYASPOR
Lyon, Everton, Atalanta, APOLLON
Arsenal, BATE Borisov, Cologne, RED STAR BELGRADE
Viktoria Plzen, Steaua Bucharest, Hapoel Be'er Sheva, LUGANO
AC Milan, Austria Vienna, Rijeka, AEK ATHENS
Braga, Ludogorets, Hoffenheim, ISTANBUL BASAKSEHIR
Dynamo Kiev, Young Boys, Partizan Belgrade, SKENDERBEU
Villarreal, Maccabi Tel Aviv, FC Astana, SLAVIA PRAGUE
Time to draw the fourth and final pot...
Zenit, Real Sociedad, ROSENBORG
Lazio, Nice, ZULTE WAREGEM
FC Copenhagen, Lokomotiv Moscow, SHERIFF TIRASPOL
Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin, ZORYA LUHANSK
FC Salzburg, Marseille, VITORIA SC
Arsenal, BATE Borisov, COLOGNE