EA's FIFA Street has topped the All formats All Prices UK video games chart for the consecutive third week despite competition from Mass Effect 3 and the newly released Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13.
The video game has been topping the charts since its release on 13 March. EA's Mass Effect 3 takes the second spot and the newly released Tiger Woods PGA tour 13 grabs the third place.
EA has continued to dominate the charts with six of its video games taking places on the top 10 list
There have been plenty of other new entries including Silent Hill HD Collection charting at No 12, Silent Hill: Downpour at No 15, and Ridge Racer Unbounded at No 21, all faring less well.
Take a look at the list of top 10 video games.
1. FIFA Street (Electronic Arts)
2. Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Electronic Arts)
4. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
5. FIFA 12 (EA)
6. Naruto Shippuden Ninja storm generations (Namco Bandai)
7. Call off duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. SSX (EA)