Jennifer Lawrence may be a single woman following her split with Coldplay's Chris Martin, but it looks like she has plenty of eye candy at her disposal.
The Hunger Games star's new bodyguard is sending pulses racing across the globe after a picture of him escorting the actress to Los Angeles International Airport hit the internet.
Justin Riblet easily overshadowed the 24-year-old Oscar winner thanks to his chiselled good looks and buff body.
Within hours the hunky security detail began trending on social media with many people - mostly women – bombarding him with compliments.
Some admirers even suggested that Riblet, who previously served as a Special Forces weapons sergeant in the US army, should have chosen a more glamorous career path.
"He looks like a freaking model", one person wrote. "If I were Jennifer, that would be my next boyfriend" another said. "I want to be Jennifer for one day with JR by my side".
Since Lawrence is officially back on the market there's no reason why she can't do a Whitney Houston and fall for the bodyguard.
But in the mean time, let's get to know the man behind the face that almost broke the internet a little better.
Justin Riblet facts
- He is a graduate of Rutgers University, Camden, and holds a degree in Criminal Justice.
- He previously served as a Special Forces weapons sergeant in the US army.
- A source close to the Hunger Games star says he is popular with the ladies in her team.
- He was first spotted accompanying the 24-year-old actress to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- He is a detail leader for the California-based security firm Gavin de Becker & Associates
- He isn't on social media but once held a MySpace account.