The 100 season 3 has started filming, and new details about the show's upcoming season has released online.
Actor Isaiah Washington took to Twitter to leak the script and title for the show's season 3 premiere. Episode 1 will be titled Wanheda according to the script.
The 100's season 2 finale saw Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Bellamy (Bob Morley) using radiation to kill all the Mountain Men, including Maya (Eve Harlow). By the end of the episode, Clarke decides to leave Camp Jaha.
Executive producer Jason Rothenberg also shared filming updates via Twitter. Rothenberg revealed that episode 1's filming has wrapped.
Aaron Ginsburg, supervising producer of CW's The 100 also took to Twitter to share behind-the-sets pictures.
What to expect next in the series:
1. Time Jump: The CW's post-apocalyptic show will have a time jump for season 3. "We're going to have our first time jump," showrunner Jason Rothenberg announced at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con. "We will pick up a couple of months after Clarke bailed on everybody."
2. Clarke will go crazy: Clarke (Eliza Taylor) skipped out on Camp Jaha in the wake of the Mount Weather massacre, and viewers will find the young leader going crazy when the show returns. A tweet from executive producer Jason Rothenberg hints that Clarke will head to Polis in a bid to escape the guilt of murdering the Weathermen.
"She's gone batsh-t crazy," Taylor teased during the series' SDCC panel. "No, what she did was so huge and traumatic and i think that's she's running away, which is very unClarke-like. When we pick things up I think she's going to be losing it a little."
3. Bellamy's new responsibilities: With Clarke gone, Bellamy will have to step up to lead his people. According to Rothenberg, "Bellamy is a leader and is responsible and is a hero and will be recognized as such and given responsibilities that he's never had before."
"He's going to have more and more reason to stay there and stay at Camp Jaha as they're forming this society — and Clarke can't be there emotionally for now."
4. Octavia and Lincoln issues: Marie Avgeropoulos teases domestic issues between Octavia and Lincoln when season 3 debuts in 2016.
Avgeropoulos told Digital Spy, "Octavia worked really hard to find her place and become a warrior and a Grounder and find her place in Season 2... Lincoln really wants to be part of the Arkers, just to create that peace between the two groups. She's not very happy about that, so there will be some 'domestic issues' going on between Octavia and Lincoln."
5. Jaha's new discovery: Isaiah Washington plays Thelonious Jaha, who was in charge of the surviving people before they came to the ground. In the past season, his character went on an exodus to find the fabled City of Light and ultimately discovers something much more sinister.
"We've seen the scription, but I can't tell you anything," Washington revealed at SDCC. "What I can tell you is that Jaha is in possession of the bigger gun. That's not spoiling, but it gives you a nice little thing to hold onto. I have access to a nuclear warhead and artificial intelligence. Even Raven doesn't have that."
Washington teased that the next season is one to absolutely look forward to. "This season's going to be very raw, but in a good way."
The 100 returns for its third season this mid-season on The CW. Watch The 100 trailer unveiled at the Comic-Con 2015.